Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Soup To Nuts

  After taking the summer off from Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger Challenge I felt it was high time I get back into some paper crafting challenges by way of cards. I really did miss it-it's my favorite challenge of all of them at Moxie Fab!

 This week's trigger is this graphic and delightful paper by Cavallini titled "Soup to Nuts" :



  And here's the card I made:
 
 
 
  Products used: olive cardstock (finished card size is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" ); corner rounder; mini stapler (Tim Holtz); bird punch (Stampin Up!); dotted ribbon (Offray); sentiment (clear stamp-Think Big Favorites #4-PTI); ric rac clear stamp (Limited Edition); Jet Black Staz-On ink (Tsukineko); Lettuce Adirondack dye ink (Ranger); and the patterened papers are from Studio Calico-the Take Note Paper Pack (which I had won over at Moxie Fab World - yay!  along with a slew of other new Studio Calico products!).
 
 
 I didn't want to leave without sharing two other cards I had made for friends recently:
 
 
 
 
 
  I began cardmaking sometime in the mid to late 1980's and I still get such  joy out of creating handmade cards even though I have ventured into other areas such as mixed media art, collage, and fabric art. My first published  projects were cards and tho I don't submit very often anymore I still get such a thrill when I receive an issue with something of mine in along with so many talented card makers!
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by. If you have any ? about the cards or products feel free to contact me anytime.
 
                  "Sometimes you just gotta go all out and put two sugars in your coffee."
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely, Linda So many wonderful details! I'm sure the recipients will be delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so inspiring! Really beautiful! My favorite is the second card..I love the blue and purples in it..I am sure your friends will love it!

    Duaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely interpretation of the trigger, love the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Linda! Thanks also for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments; it's a pleasure to connect with you!